Friday, April 14, 2006

Good Friday

"I know you want me.....why wont' you see me?~~~" , this chorus from CRUSH by Paul Van Dyk woke me up early in the morning, freaking early at 5.40AM!!! Darn, i was half awake while doing my slide step slide step crappy shuffling moves on bed when i realized that what i was listening to is not from my cheap ass polyphonic ring tone, i checked high and low, left to right while grabbing my nuts my torchlight to determined where the sound is airing from and guess what, the trancy music is actually from my neighbour!!!

Surprisingly, the only residents there are 2 old couples worth to have their name engraved on the famous faces from the 30's. YES! That's how old these couples are and yet, they are playing Paul Van Dyk's song so darn early in the morning?!? How times have changed and how streamyx had broaden the knowledge of this young freakingly old couple.

I think this is a sign of good things to come eh? Who knows..

Anyways, after preparing myself (mentally), i went to church with dad... aww...how understanding of me, but actually i was grumbling all the way there. I wasn't please with waking up early, and to drive my dad there. My hips hurt so bad after that malicious crash with some cockscrewing f**kface overweight football player yesterday. Clearly, anyone who are born with less than perfect eyesight will be able to see that i had a bruised down my hips and also anyone who is sane, should not have ask me to drive. I am in no condition to operate such an aggresive car at such a state.

But my ever-understanding dad insist on having me drive all the way down to SIB canada hill to watch him perform some......ushering. I wouldn't be complaining if there's sweet chinese ladies to look at but then at least 90% of the members there are bumis and another 9% of them are Blacks or Semi Black ( whatever u wanna call it ) which leaves the remaining 1% = Me and My dad... Pure Chinese, Miri Born and Bred Hokkien twosomes. ( who eat pork and siew mai )

I was told that there's this Indian speaker who was supposed to come in lieu of this Easter day event to give a talk and so i actually did arrived there to witness what's the hype about. To my disappointment, the indian speaker, did not arrive! WHAT?!? i shouted out loud with disbelief. I cannot accept such an attitude! Not only did he not come at such an event, he also did not even sms me? I was not please, i even thought of ways to drove back but then i knew i can't as half of Miri's cars are blocking the entrance. So, i decided to stay on and listened to the gospel. :)

Due to time constraints, i had to cut my article short, so i will just summarize it instead.
- I left church around 12.00Pm
- I took my mum and dad and bro ( family ) out to buy a 34" Panasonic Tv just because my mum wants to watch some lame Bold & Beautiful drama
- I wank 2 times
- I called one of my friend up and we talked about food.





Did you know: I hardly attend any combined church meetings until today. Praise the Lord. Amen.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you, at least you went to church on Good Friday, which reminds me that you will be going to church on Sunday

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! » » »

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info Last minute hotels dubai Pro+and+cons+of+antidepressants Audi car pricing cost of rhinoplasty Refurb laptops canada http://www.bestwaytoquitsmoking7.info 84 buick park ave parts Sauna jak korzysta 1920's + automobile Oklahoma patents zocor problem ingredients in neurontin