Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Tuesday - How i go through it

Now, since i had been working really hard for the past few weeks for my company, been trying hard to secure Purchase Orders from various clients all over lovely miri, been going out on sickening self-improving Business Developement with buyers from certain oil & gas firms, i decided to take a day's off to reward myself....... NOT.

11th April 2005 is some Malay Haji stuff day, pardon me if i do n0t a thing about this, but then, i aint malay. Anyways, it's good to have a day off between weeks of labouring for your self-centered company. It's good to actually wake up late for a change during weekday and realize "hell yeah, its a holiday and i am gonna sleep my balls off" but then, excessive sleeping does no good for oneself too, so i decided to masturbateer my maths for a change. I gave up after 4 minutes of logarithm exercise.

I called my friend Patrick out for lunch, he came and off we went to find his playmate yun, who actually woke up around 12.30PM. She's such a pig.

( Teleconversation goes : )
ring ring....ring ring....

Adam: Hello? Tauke Nio...why havent wake up?
Yun: Huh? Siapa tok?
Adam: Is that you yun? Hello?
Yun: Apa yun? Sini takde Jin. Celaka kau.
Adam: Wt.....

I proceed to hang up the phone pronto because:
1st: I'm low at credit
2nd: She doesn't sound like yun.
3rd: My second to none instinct tells me that it wasn't yun.

After picking her up, we straightaway rushed to Uncle Lai's for some light beverage. You see, i just found out that wherever she goes, there will be people greeting her or maybe looking at her for some reason. I don't really get it lor actually. But the only thing is, eventhough she knows maybe half of the people inside the cafe, the whole peeps inside the cafe ( including the staffs next door ) actually recognized i'm Adam Kuek. Ex Ch , Ex Curtin , Ex bf to someone.

Really! I aint lying. Sue me if you disagree.

We proceed to pick Ben up around 2.30Pm and straightaway found ourselves "lepaking" at Boulevard Shopping Mall for no reason.
I had Ice Honey Cream Crap Crepes at Timez Coffee House.
I had Ice Tea for refreshment
Rm 8.00 Wasted.

We joked alot. Mostly crude explicit jokes and Ben was the main event. I had to salute him for being the most natural Explicit joker around and Yun for being the grossest talker that day. They could actually clicked on stuff about playing serious anal and gay stuff. Ew...

Night pass, and we actually patronised Island for the 2nd time in 4 days.
I had Sex in Paradise whereas Ben had Sex in the Beach.
Patrick had Island Surprise ( such a sissy ) , Yun had something which is not alcoholic at all. Lame. The games we played were truth or dare and here are a few stuffs the losing pair had to do in Public. it was really embarrassing but the drink we consumed earlier really did help us along the way.

1. Ben and Pat actually rub nose for 3 seconds
2. Ben and Pat Hold hands for 20 seconds.
3. Ben and Pat fed each other peanuts ( gently placing the peanuts into each others mouth )
4. Yun got to beat up Ben and i 4 times.
5. Pat and i got to hold hands and walk around the small circle.
6. Ben and i got to walk around the cafe arms together whilst everyone looks in astonishment.
7. Pat and Yun got to open the washroom door and stare into it for 20 seconds together.
8. Ben have to slap Yun on the face. ( but he got no balls to do it )

Ben and I was probably the biggest loser around as Yun didn't lose much. Patrick was babbling about pass love life and nobody bothered to listened. We went back early after we got bored.




Did you know: Pat send Self-Confess SMS to ben saying that he actually miss the time they rubbed each other's nose. EWwwwwww!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! » » »