Monday, April 24, 2006

Friday at Yi Ha Hai

Clams, Steamed Fish, Belacan Bidin, Sweet & Sour Crabs, Japanese Tofu are few local delicacies on menu at Joanne's farewell dinner. We were supposed to arrive at 7Pm sharp but like the usual me, i came half an hour late because there were really more important things to do such as trimming my toe nails and applying baby lotion all over my body. ( Now don't think too far ).

To my surprise, Ah Yen, Desmond and Joanne were the only trio who actually were the only ones sitting at a table for 12. Where are the others?!? I could not believe actually i am one of the few who came earlier than the rest. DARN IT!!! Where's my VIP status now??? Crap...

Anyways, the food was okay and i really enjoyed the pile of clams which i over-consumed. You don't wanna know what happened after i went back. I thought i could managed to hang out with my boss and colleagues for some serious clubbing style , No, i ended up with some serious lavatory style instead.

Anyways, the only two pics which i am happy to upload for you peeps who werent there to see:
( I am just too lazy to upload the rest as they don't include me )






* I've always tell you i am the "MAIN" Man.
Anyways , does my shirt matches the Green
Kailans?









* They say It's unlucky to have 3 in a pic. I say, i wouldn't mind a threesome. Oh ya, I really need a new hair style. Anyone can intro me some serious hairstylist. Ps: No Maxcell Please.







I got back early as i didnt feel quite well. Damn those Clams and Prawns!!!!!! I Hate you!!!! All in all i really enjoyed the dinner. We will see you soon again Joanne. All the best.


Did you know: Park City Everly is having a " Eat all you can for rm 60 per head " every weekend. Big Head Prawns, Clams, and all kinds of Sifooott Sea Food is available to satisfy your palate.