Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Short talk

I've met ALOT of cocktalkers every single day of my life. From the person sitting on that reclining chair in my office to the girl who walks back home from school each day.

I have came across various le exotic types of bullcrap, cocktalk, lame jokes and so forth. But the latest piece of pie worth sharing is this:

From one of my friend, named yun.

( She was mad at me so, being the gentleman that i am..... )

Adam: Hey, are you okay? Seems like you are mad at me. What's wrong?

Yun: Because of you lor!!!!!!!

Adam: Huh? What me? I didnt do anything leh..

Yun: You keep on looking at my bag. I don't like!!!!!!

Adam: Er........ I just look at the design. Is there anything wrong?

Yun: Very "BIEN TAI" leh!!!!

Adam: Er.........


Now, it's not like she owns some Gucci or Prada handbag aiight? So, to me , what's the fuss aiight? To term me as "BIEN TAI" by having a thorough look at a handbag is by any means wrong, what more to wrongly accuse me ...the self-proclaimed ... greatest person in Miri?

I think someone needs a brain check.