Monday, May 01, 2006

Updates updates last weekend

OK!!!! So my prediction on Manchester United winning 3 to 1 against Chelsea is way off, so i guess few of you had actually lose quite a bit on your earnings eh?!? Anyway, eventhough i seriously knew beforehand that Manchester United would not win by such a wide margin, still my Mancunian Loyalty still fly sky high thus the reason why i insist on them winning 3-1 eventhough the actual score was Chelsea thumping Manchester United 3-0.

I certainly was disappointed to see Manchester United down 1-0 after just 3 minutes via a William Gallas header? What kind of defending is that? Even my 70 yr old aunt can defend better than Ferdinand. I didnt finished the whole match as goals from Joe Cole and Ricardo Carvalho all but sealed up back to back titles for the blue.


* The resulting tackle from Paolo "f**king" Ferreira on Wayne Rooney left the Englishman a serious doubt for this coming World Cup.







I was in no mood to finished up the whole apple pie left on the table after witnessing such a poor performance by Manchester United. What more to say about the injury which Wayne Rooney sustained which put a serious question mark on making the 23 squad to Germany 6 weeks from now. Damn you Chelsea!

* Both Petr Cech and Ruud Van Nistelrooy wants a piece of the boy wonder ...Wayne Roooooooooooooooney. Threesome i assume.








Now who is gonna win the World Cup for England? Peter Crotch Crouch? Emile Heskey? Kevin Phlips? Blimey... Who is gonna beat Brazil again? South Korea? Iran? ....DARN. At least if Rooney's there, there's hope.

I was dreading to read the papers the following day as i wasn't mentally prepared to face the fact that Chelsea are the Champions yet again. Now, the whole sunday i did nothing, i did not went to church when i should have, i woke up earlier to lay waste on Chelsea on my playstation just to make myself feel better. i ate cereals for a change, i drank milk instead of Teh O Peng. I was not in the mood to talk to anyone except my dogs. No , in all seriousness, i forgot what i did on Sunday that i actually made something up just to make this article look more appealing.

Monday:
- I woke up before 10.00 am to have myself cleaned, shaven and trimmed at the hard-to-reach areas.
Then i had one of my buddies to fetched me to Berkenu along with few friends which i refuse to name because they told me not to and they paid me rm0.50 each just to keep me tight lipped.
Berkenu , is my dad's hometown, it's where he is brought up, it's where he received his first foreign milk session... anyways, this small Berkenu town has been around since Elvis Presley.

The first placed we stopped to have our lunch is [idunnowhereitisasiwastoohungry] but it was within the U-shaped town and you wont get lost, trust me. So, any of you who would like to have something to eat before going down the beach should try their famous Sweet and Sour prawns. Stay away from the Money Vege though, they cooked it as if Berkenuans eat salt for a living. Pardon the pun.

I regret not having any pictures to post up as there's obviously nothing in Berkenu town that is worth admiring. Not the food (
what more to say the price of it), not the girls (as they are mostly not chinese), not the cars ( because they use motorcycles or bicycles as a mean of transport ), not the shophouses ( because its old and it does not even look historical at all due to the fact that they hang toiletries outside as if no one is residing next to them ).

But i have to give a big thumbs up to the beaches there though. Not because it has sandy white beaches, bikini-clad girls or nice looking corals to looked at, its the only town which boasts 3 beaches. I could only remember one of the name of the beach i went to as i was sound asleep as they went visiting the rest.

Bungai Beach caught my eye the most as it offers a unique experience to visitors , especially nature lovers...yayaya. Situated near Kampung Bungai near Berkenu. Hence the name given, the beach is about an hour drive from Miri. Time of arrival depends greatly on how fast you drive and how good you overtake other vehicles. Back to the beach of cos, Bungai Beach is a favourite among many rapist eager beach-goers with it's pristine beach, clear water and peaceful surroundings. Last but not Least, it's SECLUDED and PRIVATE location appeals to those dying to lose their virginty, get laid or get some get away from the hectic city.

It's not my perfect relaxation spot compared to places like Phi Phi Island or Phuket, but then, at least we have beaches to go to and relax than staying around Bukit Puchong laughing to your mates lame jokes and breathing polluted air everyday.


Did you know: I live just 5 minutes from the beaches whereas my bro, in Puchong lives NOWHERE near the beach.