Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Headachheeeeeeeee

There's nothing to talked about. I am stress from work. I have tons of work waiting for me each day. I look at my desk and all i see are piles and piles of papers.

Instead of having piles and piles of cash, or piles and piles of Penthouse Mags, what i am given each day are Purchase Orders and Enquiries which requires me to work my a$$ off 8 hours straight. Minus 2 hours of gaming though.

Oh yeah, i am complaining about it now. Who wouldn't? Now, for those who are currently having the luxury of studying in college or any university irrespective of how good the educational level is, keep on studying. Trust me. The reason why?

1. You can't date in your workplace. ( It's not that i can't, it's that there's too much OVER-AGED ladies around, and ladies who are born around Teresa Teng's time do not turn me on )

2. You can't escape from your workplace. ( It's not that i can't, it's that if i do, i'll get my last paycheck. The last time i did, i spent 2 hours in my boss office )

3. You can't loiter around your workplace. ( It's not that i can't, it's that in an event which your colleagues spots you, your back will bleed massively due to the fact you got backstabbed...which is a common thing to happen in any work areas. )

So..you work your a$$ off to receive a PO for your company and eventhough you might be the guy whom the whole company is talkin about how great you do your work and other misc. bullsh*t, you come back home... realising that you got nothing still except for some backache you receive while sitting on your reclining chair everyday!

which comes to the conclusion that...
I need a better chair CASH!!! MORE CASHH!!!!!!

More Cash = No Stress
Less Cash = More Stress

LIMPEH want more cash so i can buy what i want, spend on things which are not my wants, and to show off the wants which i have that each and everybody are dreaming off. Woohoho.

So, i started to figure out ways to find cash? No.
So, i started to ask others for cash? I wish i could, but No.
So, i started to find ways to steal my gf's mum's gold coins. YES!
So, i actually took the opportunity to ask for other's opnions on how to earn BIG.


A respectable entrepeneur named Ling X X...... recently told me that:
" To be successful, you have to strive hard and work hard and work like your life actually depended on it and by then, the taste of success at the end of day would be so sweeett.. "

Adam says: Ya, it's just like those typical Ah Gong Ah Ma quotes. Don't you just get sick of listening to it? Everytime they will just give you these "work hard, strive hard" advices... makes you just wonder why they never ask you to slack off and stuff huh.


Another friend of mine ( Benjamin Pui ) spared me some "useful" tips:
" Being rich is simple, you gotta have a rich parent "

Adam says: That's some profound philosophical words right there my friend, like something straight out of Martin Luther's quotes.


A hip-hop/R&B fanatic by the name of Patrick Wu smartly came up with the quote:
" Get Rich or Die Trying "

Adam says: I seriously swear think that i have seen that phrase before. I just....couldn't remember where. Yet he insist it's genuine stuff from him.

* 50 cents - Blowing up da hood.
" Get Rich or Die Trying "












* Shizzle ma Nizzle Pat-to-da-Wu - Blowing up Mount Krakatoa
"Get Rich and Start Pimpin"











That's his motto.


After few rounds of How-To-Earn-Big Q & A's...... i failed miserably in aquiring useful tips and info because i came to the conclusion none of them are in a perfect state of mind to answer as they all just had too much booze earlier on. Next time perhaps..

No comments: