Thursday, May 11, 2006

Janice Wei - Who?

Boredom go to me, instead of finishing off my work, i opt for something less stressful.

Something less stressful such as listening to some slow sentimental songs i figured. Thus i finished 1 GB of sentimental songs plus few cheap ass Mawi's malay songs yet still, i seem rather reckless.

Maybe some serious sourcing in the internet for some songs will really do the trick. Using Yahoo! as my prefered search engine, i searched: " Japanese Cute Girls Sweet English Songs "

As i figured so, out came the name: JANICE WEI VIDAL

Limpeh really beh zai ( Don't know ) who this Janice Wei VIDAL SASSOON is leh, so curiosity got the better of me, like the usual see-pretty-girls-only me, i straightaway click on her name and....

WAHLAOEEHHH!!!! CHIOO....VERY CHIOOOO...

I don't know whether it's that i'm lucky , fate or what that i'm always the one discovering new young pretty talents on the net that i am seriously thinking of starting a TALENT spotting agency or MODELLING agency. *EHEM* . Enough with my miscellaneous bullcraps, I will keep my entries as short as possible as my schedule is quite packed today.

Back to what i am supposed to say, Yeaps, introducing to you, Janice Wei Vidal (sassoon) again. A girl with Korean, Phillipine and Chinese connections, what can a guy ask for?!? 3 in 1 just like your NESTUM 3 in 1 leh. Nice..

Are you checking her out now? I guess you are. She does looked abit like a certain Miriam Yeung infact. But the voices are just way apart. Advantaged = Janice Wei.

I didn't bought any of her album because as i found out that much of the songs sung are a remake of Leon's gayish-faggotish golden HK oldies which doesn't really attract me at all, not by an ounce. By the way, i never like Leon Lai's song too.



Apart from her charming appearance, her uniquely charismatic voice really sets the rest of the singers apart. I felt like wanking while listening to her song , NOPE, seriously, i felt like wanting more - of listening to her song. Don't get me wrong.


Don't she just look like Miriam Yeung?

Please be advised that this is just another promo pic so, i am quite skeptical on her using the guitar. I don't think she knows how to use it.



Alright, i am just jealous she can play good music with it when i don't even know how to hold the whole darn thing Ok???!!! Worthless me...worthless!!


I don't understand why they had her to have her face looking down at who-knows-what in each of her pics leh. Anyone can come up with a sensible reason? My initial suggestion was that its either she is blind or maybe that somebody told her you mind to give head, she thought otherwise.

Apparently, according to her own label, this mysterious girl, is part of some *new marketing strategy to market her albums. " I want everyone to concentrate on listening to her songs rather than her appearance " quoted Leon Lai.

I say that's total bullsh*t Leon, it does not mean that you are less capable of singing til you have to come up with lame excuse reasons just not to make her too famous.

But in all seriousness, her voice really sounds unique. Just try to download , In Love Again from limewire or whichever site you are comfortable with. You won't be disappointed. I guaran-damn-tee.

Limpeh say go now!!!! Stop looking!!!!



Did you know: The first female album i ever purchased was "Yuki" by...the forgotten Yuki.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. antispam American anal http://www.pissing3.info/Big-pee-pees.html protonix nail fungus Aircraft cutaways anal raming Roulette buster dvd stationery Taking wellbutrin zoloft Best adult dvd site How to do patent drawings Cisco vpn client netwrok enhancer Anal punishment stories Gay hard ass fucking