Sunday, May 07, 2006

Updates last weekend ..again. MI 2 and Photoshots.

Monday, dreadful! Now, i'm gonna wait another 3 more days for this WeSuck Wesak day on Friday. I love public holidays as i can stay away from the office. No reasons given though.

i've not been doing anything productive as of late. Really. I wasn't. If you regard playing Championship Manager 06 and Road to Germany 2006 on my bro's PS2 for the whole day on both Saturday and Sunday evening is someting worth talking about, i think you need to examine your psyche, if it excites you because ps2 reminds you of a recharging compressor for your vibrator, i suggest you to seek therapy. And of course, if you actively sleep with your ps2 beside you every night, just go kill youselve ok, let's not go there shall we?

Saturday:

Anyways, i had the opportunity to attend my first PC fair at indoor stadium on saturday. I didnt have any pictures to post up for this i apologize. The PC fair was probably up in conjunction of the upcoming election cr*ps, as Datuk Yang *BERKHIDMAT Dr. George Chan Hong Nam was there to do to opening ceremony, witness by my friend Patrick Wu by his side supporting his very huge ego.

Patrick Wu: " Tiew.... Ah Nam Ge ( Referring to George Chan ) nge nge wanna campur in .... tiew...everybody beh song ler , our event, he wanna campur in."

Adam Kuek: " Why, is there anything wrong? "

Patrick Wu: " Maku... our event mah, election coming up soon, so you know lar, want face mah, publicity... everybody ask me why Ah Nam Ge is here, i told them to asked him instead. "

Adam Kuek: " Oh..... ok...."


WOWOWO.... let's not talk about sensitive issue now iye? I have to reiterate that such PC fair have got nothing to do with upcoming elections or what. I apologize on behalf of my friend and his company for making such a statement. His frequent sudden outburst is very well known around Miri City and we all consider him as the Voice of Miri.

PC fair are meant to provide the public with important information on the latest updates of computer parts but at the meantime , encourage/coax the easily-impressed to fork out their hard-earned cash on cheap taiwanese goods. I was the smart one who bought nothing there yet paid double for some cold Sugarbun meals at the kiosk in the hall. Darn..i am such a sucker with food.

I could barely recall what i did on Saturday Night i am sorry. *ehem*


Sunday:

I woke up late as usual, skipped church session for the 2nd time straight. Now, don't blame me ok? My parents failed to wake me up 2 hours before the session starts and i need exactly an hour and fifteen minutes to prepare myself both physically and mentally. So, i took my parents out on a joyride down town to check out on a 5 month old white coated/skinned/coloured ( whatever you wanna call it , if it makes you happy ) CHIHUAHUA.

I couldn't remember the name of the petshop but it is right opposite my gf's house at boulevard, and my gf is in Australia now but she is coming back next month so if anyone decides to invite me out for some drink pls do so FAST!!!!. and the dog cost RM1000.00. CHEAP CHEAP for such a cute dog. Anyone who has trouble seeking a trustworthy and loyal boyfriend, waste your time not, go down to that petshop and get that CHIHUAHUA now!!! Dogs are WOMEN's best friend ya know. Sorry if i happened to offend anyone reading this. lol.

So.... i went to esplanade in the evening as none of my lazy friends were in the mood to play football. There was nothing interesting to see in esplanade, except for the litters and the girls (some). Closer inspection on the girls suggest that the girls turned out to be faggots. Sigh~~ , Wait, i have nothing against faggs, it's just that faggs does not interest me. :)

Miri, is not the right place for you KL addicted peeps ya know? The only thing you can do at night in Miri is probably spend RM9 on some movies in the Cinema, and that was what i did. Mission Impossible 3 was showing and guess what? I watched it. *lame


After getting over his outrageousness on the Opray Winfrey Show, Tom Cruise looks like he has finally gotten his senses together by coming out with this piece of movie worth recommending to everyone.

I never miss any of his Mission Impossible movies and i can say this latest one is something worth checking out. It's action all the way and no sex at all. How delightful. The wonderful part of watching this type of action movie is you DO NOT NEED to use your brain. All you just do is to sit back, relax and watched people fight, shoot and die. Easy.

That is what i am looking for after a week of brain storming in the office. I'm not gonna spoil the show for you, so you have to check it out yourselve. What surprises me most was the supporting actress in the movie. It turns out to be Maggie Q!!!



Check Maggie Q out in Mission Impossible 3. HOT...HOT...

I'm impressed with her English more than her acting skills though. I am also impressed with her lips.

Overall, Mission Impossible 3 focuses it's attention more on Tom Cruise but you will catch few glimpse of the supporting cast once in a while. Anybody with the mood for a fast-paced action movie would really enjoy this.






Should you choose to accept this mission: CHIOOOONGGGG down to your nearest cinema just like Tom Cruise here. I say YEAH!



So, yeah that's the "productive" thing which i did last weekend. Below are some pics courtesy from my cousin Adrian Tiong. It's been like 3 weeks since we took the following " Young and Driving Dangerously "or some might call it " Fast and The Furious " but to us it's just more like " Not so Fast but Very Furious " pics. So don't get mistaken with the " Young and Dangerous " and " The Fast and Furious " Bullcraps ok although it might look a bit similar. *and oh ya, we do love ourselves...ALOT.

The Comparison:


" Young and Dangerous "
Ekin Cheng's 26th photoshoot. Failed "acting cool" attempt by his fellow
brothers.








" Young and Driving Dangerously 2"
Patrick Wu's 2nd Photoshoot. No fellow
brothers beside him though because he prefer
solo.






in for some " 2 fast 2 furious " pose?












or our self-proclaimed " Not so fast but VERY Furious " version?



I think we did it right the first time, the only thing wasn't up to standard was the blurry picture. Thanks , but no thanks to the hands of Patrick Wu who shudders.







and a few more promo pics for your viewing pleasure....

I got nothing to say , all i can say is ..we are posers

Extremely talented posers though...

Yes, give me some credit for this pic ok? I suggested this pose.

Ben thought his Balls were too huge for his cars that he decided to do some bigger moves and bigger steps.

As for Adrian, fresh from having his face on Curtin's Brochure, he decides to have another on Malaysia's Local "Kereta Mod" Issue.

Steady steady....you don't wanna kill all the chiobus with this.

Apparently, our mini photoshot got so much attention from the public that few Nyamuks ( policemen ) as we termed them actually got off their bikes and spared some time talking who-knows-what to us, making lame jokes and telling cheap vulgar words on certain ocassions. Oh, so you don't believe me huh? Wait til you see this...



Eat your hearts out PDRM!!!!!!!!!

and that's the pic of the week.



Did you know: I havent pay my summonses yet which had expired. Anyone kind enough to spare me rm100.00?



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»