Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Sorry...i have to pass

" Hi, How's your weekend with your gf?"
" Hi, Where's your gf?"
" Hi, You got gf right?"

Well, i received three sms last night from an unknown number. The first thing that came into my mind was the word " Aiks..who is this?" . Followed by, "What THE FARRRkk..hh!!".

No, i am not like those young enthusiastic girls who quickly replied hi, who are you? or you are?

In fact i didnt really bother much about it because i thought it was probably someone who accidentaly msg me and i was also busy trimming my own pubes late night so the event of reading an sms while having scissors on your hands trimming up ur bushes is pretty hazardous.

I didnt even care who it was as the number was something like...hmm..let me check back,

012 8** 5656

and yes, whoever is using this number, please clarify once again that you are actually looking for me. The best time to sms me is after 8.30pm as i have finish with the trimming.

So, i did not reply the person.

But the disturbing thing was , i kept on receiving sms after sms that rather look disturbing to me...such as,

" I see that you are always lonely and alone , i want to intro you some girl "

I don't mind the wrong usage of grammar or the lonely and alone part, but then why would someone , late at night, sms me telling me this? I read the sms again...

" I miss you adam...lots "

Oops..my bad, this msg is really from my gf in Aus.

So i scrolled down further,

" Don't be scared, i will intro you girl, BE A MAN!!!! DO THE RIGHT THING!! ALAN KUEK! "

Now, which farker actually got my name wrongly spelled? This is an insult to the grandmaster k. I was pretty annoyed by that time, not by the fact that he/she got my name wrongly spelled, but actually by the fact that, my aircon wasn't on and i felt hot , so i woke up and turn on the air con. Pardon me, i am just merely stating the actual events.

I was clearly amused by the phrase... "BE A MAN!!! DO THE RIGHT THING!!" . What kind of right thing?!? Heck, i know i did the right thing by turning on the air-con when i felt hot, i knew i did the right thing when i didnt wasted my credit asking who the person was.

So anyways, the person did not gave up and send another message:
" Be A Man.... , i intro you your colleague (Yang) and (Joven)."* Name changed to conceal their identity.

I clearly got frustrated by the minute as this constant Be a man, do the right thing, Be a man, meet more girls stuff clearly turns gets me on.

" Kanineh!! No thanks!! I have to pass " i replied then i turn off my hp and get back to sleep.



Now whoever you are who did send me such a message last night, please don't do so again.
Why?

1. I don't need your help in finding girls , Thanks alot. I am very capable of finding should i need to.
2. My credit is low and if you so happens to be a guy, i would not reply.
3. But i won't mind you helping to reload. Rm30 would be fine.
4. I don't date strangers out ... i am sorry, thanks for your goodwill but i have to pass.




Did you know: Adam wish anybody who send him sms to identify themselves beforehand.




8 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha..... "alan kuek" maybe is ur frens trying to annoy u o somthg.....

Anonymous said...

hmm lucky that he din say anythin like 'oooh... i miss grabbin your balls' or sumthin like that... or else it would really be creepy... :P

Anonymous said...

Huat:

LOL must be a conspiracy by some guy to get you dating some other girl and then he'd probably move in on your current one....ever thought like this????

maybe its the cough mixture i just took....sorry

Anonymous said...

Be a Man, do the Right Thing....!~ Muahaha

adamkuek said...

"Huat:

LOL must be a conspiracy by some guy to get you dating some other girl and then he'd probably move in on your current one....ever thought like this????"


I wouldn't mind if he gets me to date some taiwanese chiobu or korean chick.

Anonymous said...

Luckily ur name doesnt end with a ! at the end..

Anyways....do we actually have to know what u were doing??? Trimming etc etc.. Keep it to urself la...

Oh man.. can't even look at you the same nowadays...

adamkuek said...

nothing wrong with trimming. just for hygienic reasons.

Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»