Monday, November 26, 2007

Squirrel or Seahorse Key Chain Opener by Ivy Wee

















Ok, few days back i was given a little gift by a female hairstylist by the name of Ivy. She's hot for her age and i have a feeling she is kinda interested in me. Who doesn't by the way.

All these while, i had been receiving weird gifts from the opposite gender which includes ; soft toys, i heart you cards, i want you scarfs, let's shower towels, stars in bottle, Yellow Ah Beng Collar up shirt, and more boring cards as the list goes on and on. This sort of gifts shows how less they know me. I am deeply distraught.

Anyway the few gifts that really took me by surprise and really impressed me the most might be;
1. A Moffatts album by some guy who thought i am gay.
2. A Pink G - String by my friends Yvonne and Eleanor ( Something tells me they had tried on the exact pink g's before giving it to me as a gift )
3. A handmade cake by my self-proclaimed best friend Sheila
4. A bottle which contains seashells that reads out "Happy Birthday Stud"by oh-crap-i-forgot-her-name.
5. Few kisses / peck by the girls .

















So, lets not digress. This picture shows a key chain bottle opener with a shiny blue color coating on it. I was told that it's a squirrel and to be honest with you, it does not even look like one. It's main usage is to open up beer bottles and as i've said earlier, this ladies do not even understand me well. Why do i need to open up a bottle of beer with this when it's done by the bar tenders themselves.

On another lighter note , this bottle opener looks more like a seahorse to me compared to a squirrel ( It features a seahorse-liked creature with pouting lips which kinda reminds me of my friends Nariza and Michelle Wong aka Babydoll below ).






















Pouting act 1 - Naz





















Pouting act 2 - Er Er



I'll so gonna be in hiatus from my writings should they find this out. By the way, thanks Ivy for the simple but quite meaningful key chain. And yes, it won't encourage me to bring you for more beers.

No comments: