Sunday, November 04, 2007

Final Union A & B - Champions!!
















7 Years. Final Union. Double Champions 2007. Now who said you can't win things with kids? Eat your words. You know who you are. That's the reason why i had number 7 for my shirt! We knew the cup is ours this year.
















Fresh after winning 2007's indoor futsal competition. We came back for the 9 a side tournament. We did the double!! I am ecstatic for being able to be the captain for this time. The lads did a wonderful job and all of our final union players.






















This is Adrian, my cousin doing what he does best. Stretching.
















This is me. Warming things up before the match.
















Sim in action.
















Kevin Lee being man marked by two defenders. Top scorer for this year with 6 goals in all competition.
















Perfect. I'm courting the interest of 3 defenders. Am i that lethal ? Sometimes i really questioned myself.
















Jorden Lim doing his best impersonation of Milan's Kaka.
















Our Final Union A mates cheering us on.
















Half time team talk and oh ya, my hair is washed by Ivy, my current personal hairstylist.
















More half time pep talk. The guy beside me is Michele. Dubbed Final Union's Pin Up guy. He courts the right ladies.
















The huddle that won us the trophy.
















Collection of trophy at the end of the match.
















One last picture of us.
















My dad's team got third this year. He was awarded the eldest star in the tournament. No wonder he looks so happy.






















A complimentary picture of myself with the trophy we are looking forward to retain for the next 3 years.

8 comments:

Mr. A. said...

not sien meh everytime win~

BaBy JeE said...

YEY! another TROPHY!!! congrats Adam~~ c you around!

adamkuek said...

Adrian: Of cos sien ler..
BabyJee: Thanks, next up would be winning ladies''s heart. lol

BaBy JeE said...

aWw...hahahah how are you suppose, you would succeed????heheheheh

adamkuek said...

i already have the moment you replied my comments. lol

Anonymous said...

No one told me you guys won.

adamkuek said...

Adol: its in the papers. whole of sarawak. and u didn't see it? oh ya.. ur in kl.

Uchu Keling said...

Wahhh.. Adam, we can mortgage that trophy to use for a game of bandat :D