Saturday, November 24, 2007

The Distant Stars

This is for you. If you happen to drop by one day as promised.


Far beyond the distant stars,
you reminded me of each of the moments we shared,
Each shining stars far away from where i am,
Telling me each of it's own story.

From the highest pinnacle,
I reach out my hands for you,
What seems so close, yet in truth, so far away,
But with every stars that blink,
I realized that it's forever listening.

Have you hide yourselve from it,
or has the stars lied to me,
In this dream of mine ,
it's telling me you are waiting too.
But somehow i'm not that shooting star.

Choosing to believe in them,
Have i led myself to despair,
or have it led me to understand,
That loving someone i couldn't have so far away,
is what my fate here actually meant?

Gazing up the stars each day,
I finally found something to believe in,
As a reminder every single day,
Living my life loving you means everything,
even if it means ... loving you until the stars fade one day.

No comments: