Tuesday, November 20, 2007

A day with the pets

















I was at my friend's workshop when i notice this big size wild cat lying lazily around. I gave him something to do.

















that is to model for me on my blog. He didn't obliged.

















Look at that pose of his. Professional indeed.

















The dog wanted to join in so i let her.

















They get distracted at times but it's ok. I don't mind. It's way better than taking pics of people.

















The cat is seriously as big as the dog. I wonder what would their babies become if they... you know.

















I told him to smile at the camera. And he understood it.

















I went further by asking him to give me a high five. Animals are more interesting than people.

6 comments:

Bbob said...

u sure its a she onstead of a he? looks like it has a mane...just as how male lions do...

adamkuek said...

er.... its a VERY BIG SIZE CAT and it looks way different from the other cats u normally see in town. My friend told me it came from the jungle though.

adamkuek said...

maybe... just maybe u can try asking it.

Bbob said...

ask it? er.....no nid for that....but i can see that it shud be male....males tend to have wider faces

adamkuek said...

its as big as the dog

Anonymous said...

cute.i love cat!!! but y is der a chain on her neck?