Tuesday, November 13, 2007

A broken heart behind this smile

This is dedicated to those who have been in what they've gone through. I wrote it just for you.


A Broken Heart Behind This Smile: -


You came into my life,
so sudden and from that second,
you took my heart away,
Should i smile because you are my friend,
or should my heart cry because that's all we could ever be?

Looking back at the past,
i hate you for showing me what love was,
but how could i hate a person whom i truly love so much?
WOuld you feel the same way too?

Forget the moments you walked by,
Forget the moments you gave me hope,
Forget the moments you've shown me that love means more than loving you.
If only i could.. and i came to realized,
All that i could forget, is losing you.

How could you turn away from me,
Away from me.. so easily.
How could you turn my heart away from me?
When my heart chooses to stay with the memories we shared.

My heart skips a beat everytime you appear,
in my eyes , in my dreams and in my heart,
A beat that could mean a lifetime of tears wasted,
When i knew , with you, i cannot have.
But my hearts chooses to skip a beat still.

Why can't our love be like sparklers,
So unforgettable and sweet,
and yet it could be ended,
so easily without feelings.

I am complete with you,
and i thank you when it hurts me to say this,
I am already complete,
Even when you left, you've gave me the gift..
of love.

I came to understand that loving you,
does not mean a place in your heart,
but forever a place i cherish,
in me...

Showing me the meaning of my tears,
I have to thank you,
Only you'll know if you feel the same way as i do,
if you start erasing our memories,
with tears at the very end,
of what my heart is trying to hide from saying..


-adamkuek-

8 comments:

BaBy JeE said...

HAIII~~~~ Adam........... ARE YOU SAD??? haih~ hahahahahahahhahaha

adamkuek said...

NO? i just try my writing skills. What do you think?

BaBy JeE said...

HMMM... NO, you are sad. You are still a lil' left behind on your own old lover. Am I RIGHT? whoa so fast you reply la! haih!

EeXin U. said...

EEE.. I like. D: It's booteefool. :D

adamkuek said...

babyjee: no, she had long gone. i wanna ask what you think bout the writing tho.

Eexin: u like what? lol

EeXin U. said...

-..- what you wrote. the a broken heart behind this smile. :D

BaBy JeE said...

HAha... well... Adam, the reason why I commented what I commented was coz' this poem perfectly describes my feelings now. really. Sobs* I just lost in that sort of battle. I'm healing... I hope I am.

adamkuek said...

babyjee: Every word. Every sentence>?