Friday, August 29, 2008

Title: Undecided

Title: undecided ( I guess this was what you had to say to me before you left, and before you took back all the words )


I'm sorry, your cries, i had enough,
Walking together these while has been tough,
You only serves to break the heart,
It's better off for us to part.

A single nothing in us to yield,
If we carry on together still,
None the reason for you to cry & kneel,
When your words are all but real.

A punctured heart, I've grown used to,
Your words helped made it see through,
When was my love ever real for you?
Forget about the promises which you said were new.

Days gone by and theres none to say,
You grew as my regret day by day,
Forever gone, hoping you may,
I'm sorry, I've grown weary of your ways.

You played the part of a mistaken soul,
Every good you did were just for show,
Time will tell when your heart shall sore,
For a love that deserves to soar.


- adamk 29-08-08

No comments: