Tuesday, August 19, 2008

A Reason To Believe

You blamed me for not trusting you, when you trusted someone else. = )


Today, i've found every reason to believe,
Every reason i thought i couldn't have seeked,
Every reason i believed i never would need,
That every smile & tears you've shed were for me.

Sorry, for i've kept you wondering,
Wondering about every meaning of my words,
Sorry, for i've buried all the feelings,
The feeling of seeing you that hurts.

The smile on your face gradually fades,
The last smile we had lingers still inside of my head,
If only i've believed in fate,
I wouldn't have hid myself from you and wait.

The heart ceases to beat it seems,
Ever since you showed me the tears in your eyes before it fall,
Give me a reason to believe,
That your heart will continue to beat,
Eventually without me..


-adam kuek- 19.08.08

No comments: