Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The Smile of December

After a year , this is for you. It seems as if time is catching up with us.



Your smile is the reason my heart remembers,
When you danced by the hall last December,
Letting go of your hands as you went your way,
My heart aches for you to stay.

Your eyes showed me that everlasting warmth,
When with others, were long gone,
You are the sparkle amongst the crowd,
Are there any other words i could say about?

Some say it's love at first sight,
Tried denying with all my might,
What might fool others, could not fool the heart,
As loving you, it too plays it's part.

Your goodbyes clouds my mind,
How did i not read between the lines,
That you would not have left,
If it weren't for my goodbyes and waves.

Holding on for you to stay,
Regretting the day you walked away,
Will you still be there this December?
For a smile which i'll forever remember.


-adam K- 26-08-08

No comments: