Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I'm Fine Without You

You're gone before you're back.... That's how fast it was.


I'm fine without you,
Without your smile and your presence,
The air i breathe no longer carries your breath,
A goodbye to you this August as a present.

Why don't you give me up?
For your new happiness this time around,
I'm fine without you now,
I've given you everything for nothing.

Silence hides and betray your thoughts,
Quietly killing the bond we had,
Can you disappear for the better?
I've given you everything so stop being sad.

Remember you pushed me away,
When i was in need of you,
I was the one to blame,
To fell in this game with you.

You took me away from you,
Everything i've given up for you,
The dreams i had no longer carries your picture,
This time around, can you disappear?

An apology means nothing this time around,
Thousands were heard ever since,
I'm fine without you now,
Even if i've never regretted to be part of this game we were in.


-adam kuek- 23.06.08

4 comments:

Michelle said...

I like this one! Perhaps u should compose melody, so that u can use this as the song lyrics.

adamkuek said...

michelle: i dunno how to make tunes. unless theres some1 who can. hahaa

Anonymous said...

Perhaps one of the fragile felines would know tunes. Search for the melody cat >.~

adamkuek said...

even if they know the tunes, but do they know the feeling behind the words to come out with the tune? lol