Friday, November 24, 2006

Sin Foh Cafe Co

















If you peeps are looking for one of the best LAKSA in town, search no more. Word has it that , this place serves good, spicy, appetizing Laksa. Introducing Sin Foh Cafe Co.

















It's easy to locate this cafe as it is situated beside Miri's river bank at Krokop 1. The owner himself choose to have his eating establishment decorated with numerous types of miniature aircrafts.

















He even has an apache!!!

















My apologies for not posting up how the interior looks like as i was taking pics by just sitting down and i am quite lazy to move around. Anyway, this is the little stall in front which as i've said earlier, sells the best laksa in town.

















I did not ordered their laksa but instead opted for a much lighter meal. Their kolok mee is different from the rest in town. It's hard to describe, and i suggest you to try it yourselve.

















Just look at how inviting the noodles look. I will never get tired of it.





PS: I am currently torturing my colleagues with GEORGE MICHAEL's "CARELESS WHISPER".

6 comments:

K e n n e t h said...

DAMN!! I miss the Laksa!! Definitely one of the best Laksa in Miri! The Kolok Mee also damn nice!! DAMN!!

adamkuek said...

kenneth: yeah. when ya coming bacK?

Anonymous said...

I love the laksa there. Super nice. In fact, i think i wanna go tomorrow. Wee.

And have you ever counted how many airplane models hanging in that shop? I counted 17 but my maths is bad, so this answer is really subjective.

Anonymous said...

I love the laksa there. Super nice. In fact, i think i wanna go tomorrow. Wee.

And have you ever counted how many airplane models hanging in that shop? I counted 17 but my maths is bad, so this answer is really subjective.

adamkuek said...

i never counted how many. did u saw theres this airplane stuck on the 2 towers?

NightShadow said...

ah i love planes. and kolok mein. will give that place a try