Sunday, November 05, 2006

Seafood Paradise Restaurant review

















It's been a while since i last log on and write some useless articles for you morons to read. Blame it on my heavy workload, no, blame it on my company for sending me out to destinations which requires one to swim through river, hike a full mountain and crawl across the valley just for an hour of internet access. So, this is Seafood Paradise Restaurant.
















Seafood Paradise restaurant is an eating establishment NOT LOCATED within Miri. It's somewhere far. Hehe. Excuse my hesistant nature of undisclosing something. It's actually a paradise for seafood lovers but hell for the poor creatures. One could easily find their favourite fish being served in hot, sticky Lee Kum Kee sauce there. Even LALA's are being served as well. Lala's as in Ah bengs? You get me?

















Seating arrangements in seafood paradise looks rather simple. Honestly, i didn't expect much from this place. But it certainly taught me a lesson to shut the hell up once the food was served.

















I ordered a plate of " 3 Golden Vege " . It's termed that way supposingly of the way 3 types of veges are being mix together. It's an assortment of bringal , potato and beans? Please do correct me if i am wrong. Adam's verdict : not so golden afterall.

















Everybody loves a close up.

















This is a plate of pork meat dipped into sweet and sour sauce with black pepper sprinkled onto it. I have forgotten it's actual name but i think it's gotta be somewhere around pork chop in sweet & sour sauce? or maybe , sweet & sour pork chop ? or it could be black pepper marinated with sweet essence pork chop? Heck, its just pork alright!

















Hmm...yummy. Don't you just love it?

















Tofu's are my favourite. The sauce are poured onto the sizzling hot pan before consumption. This soft tofu's are everyone's favourite and it does reminds me of something.... something delicious. Heh.

















Got Tofu?

















Deep fried prawns on my recommendation.

















Something i really like about this place is the freshness of it's seafood. It's so fresh that even a person who never tasted seafood before can easily come to the conclusion that it's real fresh. LOL.

















The buttermilk fish meat. No comments.

















All i know it tasted real soft... and oh ya, before i proceed with another few more shots of the upcoming hor fun, Seafood Paradise dishes has gotta be the place where they don't use MSG's or Salt at all. I am exaggerating again but i guess they use it less than our counterparts here.

















Hor Fun looks similar to our kueh tiaw. I still insist that the one i had in KL was one of the best.

















Close up.

Anyway, i had been having chest pain since i came back from work. Please send me more love gifts.

1 comment:

adolkuek said...

Food!!!!!!!!!!!! I want tofus.