Monday, November 13, 2006

Taking what's not mine - Part 2

















I was strolling around my office when something at the corner of the meeting room caught my eye. It was a box of [insertseenitemhere] lying against the wall. I didn't know what it was although the box clearly had the words BORNEO drinking water on it.

















Curiosity led me to open up the lid of the box. It reveals a number of drinking bottles with of cause , drinking water in it. I didn't know which selfish person decided to put it there instead of sharing it with the rest of the colleagues. I swear i'll bottle-slap that person if i found out who he/she is.

















I got a bottle to quench my thirst after moving the box of drinking water into a much safer place - my desk.

1 comment:

adolkuek said...

Only Borneo bottled waters mar.....