Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Piasau's Kueh Tiaw Stall

















I believed i've ( actually my mum ) just discovered another stall which sells delicious fried kueh tiaw. It's located around Piasau in front of the Namthong Enterprise building. It's whereabout is actually quite easy to find but the only worry is where to park your vehicle. However if you do not really treasure your assets much, you could choose to park your vehicle beside the busy road. ( where countless of long vehicle pass by ).

















The stall has not much appealing decos on it, but their food is great. Trust me.

















The owner of this stall talks cantonese to us all the time. I am quite sceptical about my mum's exuberant claim that it's the best fried kueh tiaw in Miri but i apologise on behalf of my mum for making such a statement without thinking of how the owners of other fried kueh tiaw stall might feel.

















I ordered a plate and was taken aback by the presentation of the dish. It comes with a generous amount of bean sprouts and other misc treasures in it and there's even a piece of leaf originated from a banana tree just to enhance the taste. I've been told that it's there as a decorative purpose but my 2 cents says it's there to ease the dish-cleaning process.

















After trying it out, it has to be ONE of the best fried kueh tiaw in Miri. Not the best, but somewhere ranking at the top.

6 comments:

Somebody said...

y only choose kueh tiaw not noodle and bee hun?

adamkuek said...

chiew lee: cos my mum recommended me their kueh tiaw. LOL

Cinderella said...

omg.

/me slurps

i love kueh tiaw. it opens from morning till night kah?

adolkuek said...

I wanna eat

adamkuek said...

Inghui: Morning til afternoon. u dun see stalls like this operating til night.. secluded place bah.

Adol: eat what.

adolkuek said...

I want kueh tiaw with lots of eggs and oil and aji and salt