Thursday, November 09, 2006

Soon Hin Leong Cafe

















This is Kedai Kopi Soon Hin Leong. One of my most frequented destination apart from the night clubs. This eating establishment serves good food , well not THAT good but then it's still considered suitable enough for me.

















They serve White Coffee. I ordered and wasn't really impress with it.

















The stall which sells it's popular kolok mee with char siew and roasted pork. The proprietor specially served me it's duck meat since he knows i aint from around here.

















The kolok mee taste oily ( but in a good way ) and the noodles are more thinner than the usual noodles i had back home. All in all, it taste just like how it is present as. Decent.

















I am feeling hungry now...

















I did order a plate of tofus just to give me a whole new experience of what it's like having it early in the morning. * i only eat tofu's at NITE~

















The white coffee tasted like.... the ordinary Nescafe you get from supermarkets. Not very impressive though.

No comments: