Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Adrians Birthday at Pong's Cafe

















5th of December happens to be my cousin's birthday and we were treated for free dinner at Pong's Cafe. I didn't took any pictures of Pong's Cafe as my memory stick was full. Anyway, here goes the pictures during that night. Btw, my cousin ( which i normally hang out with ) is Adrian Tiong .

















The birthday boy with his EX stjoe girlfriends. Seems like they really love him, i just wonder what might have had happen if he was a she.

















Lim and Ah Huat inspecting the cake.

















I got myself a plate of Thai's Pork Rice. Pong's Cafe does offer food in large portions which of cause is a good deal compared to the rest offered in town.

















It tasted sour , very very sour in my POV. Just look at that essence soaking in beneath the pork meat. All in all, please do patronised Pong's Cafe when you're starving. Not much to write about as there weren't any games organized. I'll just post up some pics during the night, which some were taken by Yvonne and some by Ben.

















This is the piece of cake i got. It's a cheesecake.

















I've promised not take my own pics as this article is solely dedicated to the birthday boy on his 22th birthday.

















Aw... how sweet. That's Yvonne on the left and Adrian on the right.

















Plain rice had never taste that better if your partner is the one feeding you.

















More feeding.. they were constantly feeding each other through the night.

















Obviously disturbed by the constant feeding scene, Ben decided to take matters into his own hands.

















I just wonder why it's sort of a tradition or neccesaty to cut the cake first. The next time i have a cake, i will ask someone to cut it for me.

















Yvonne seems like she's digging her nose.

















Ah Huat and Ming Hui. Giants...

















What's so funny? 20 Bucks, adrian just farted.

















The stoned look. I really love those off guard shots but i bet you all are tired of looking at their pics now. I know that you guys just wanna see me eh.

















Ending this article with a group pic. There you go. FYI, my birthday is on the 21st this month and yeah, everyone is invited to my party but all should come in some weird party costume. Time and venue TBA.

No comments: