Thursday, February 16, 2006

She's Gone....


It's Official. The girl whom i had been with for the past 6 years has finally left for AUS to further her studies. (Yes yes, for all you opportunist, the lucky number you can get is 0915 and 1543), 8th February 2006, 9.15.43AM , it's all saved in my memory.
I'm starting a blog ( too lazy to use blogspot due to the inconvenience it comes when one browse thru my account ) from today onwards to see how i go on with my life without her here, it's so easy saying hello the first time you met that someone, but it's so damn hard knowing when to say goodbye. They say LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP aka LDR doesn't work, but hell, i am sure it does.... i may sound abit low in confidence but hey... tell me who does not.
Anyway, i would like to say thanks to few of my friends who had been giving me crappy useful advice along the way, I really appreciate it.

The Girls~:
Vanessa
Chiew: " adam-trust urself..but my long distance relationship failed cos no trust the other party"
( I strike off the last part, it wasn't worth looking )
Mandy Seng: " Adam dun have gf de~ "
( sigh~, she just doesn't know... )
Amy Lee: " Always trust in each other, if its meant to be, it's meant to be "
( Damn...another old cliche )


The Guys~:
Patrick Wu: " Wah...u HENGGG lar....can CHIAOOOOOOOOOOO CHIIII MOIII AGAIN LAR! "

Adrian Tiong: " Nil "

Benjamin Pui: " SEH!!!!! "

* Thanks for the advice boys and girls. I really do appreciate it. FYI, i did buy the lucky numbers stated.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! » »