Thursday, February 16, 2006

The Perfect Valentines Song

Patrick Wu & Gangs Pick for the Perfect Valentine Song!


I understand that today is Valentines day and my boss and few
other malay colleagues had been blasting Valentines song from the 60's
to those modernised bubblegum pop songs. Another part of it was Borneo
Post just wrote an article stating that Terengganu state is not
celebrating Valentines because its so called UNISLAMIC. Sorry, i don't
mean anything here but that's what the papers say.

Anyway,
obviously getting increasingly annoyed with the constant BELAIWAN
JIWA song being repeated for as long as i can remember, i quickly went
out from my office to seek some refuge, at..... New Yakin Cafe. (
Obviously another wrong choice made ).

My phone rang and my
friends arrive, therefore, the question " What's the best Valentine
Song? "was posted up and this is what my friends, Patrick Wu, Benjamin
Pui, Adrian Tiong & Yvonne Chin actually introduced.

Patrick Wu: Definitely " I Cried " by Joey Mcintyre.
"
Lim peh ka lu kong, Joey Mcintyre eh I Cried si beh keh, after wa tia e
ko lang chio eh gua, wa eh XIM feel TIA KA AI SI LANG eh... Wahliew..
Zin wu feel lu ei zai bo? Ha Bei finish tia e eh gua, wa eh xim beh
tahan liaw, ti ki~... sio diok wa eh twue love..wa eh first love.. ...
" ( He cried just before i could ask why that song meant so important
to him"

Hokkien-to-English Translation:
" I tell you,
Joey Mcintyre's I Cried is bestttttt ah, after i heard that song, my
heart felt so...painful, wahliew.. the song really feel u know?? Havent
finish listen to the song, my heart can't stand it anymore,...i cried..
thought of my true love, my first love.

Adrian Tiong:
"
Hmm... the best valentine song? Probably... my STJOE School anthem eh.
Stjoe is the best...i love my stjoe friends... Chee wee.. you have been
the best part in my llliiiifff" ( Before he could finish the word LIFE, i stopped him, i think man-man relationship is very gross )


Benjamin Pui:
" Nymphetamine - Cradle of Filfth. SEH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
( Sometimes, i don't know what's up with the word SEH!, I really don't )

Yvonne Chin @ Adrian's Gf:
Yvonne Chin:" Why ? Why you wanna ask that for? "
Adam Kuek: " Just because i need to know what ya'all think bout the best Valentine's song lo"
Yvonne Chin: "Aiyer...want meh? hmmm.....er.....really want meh?"
Adam Kuek: " er...yeap, just simply tell me any, any songs which you like the most, but for valentines day only!"
Yvonne Chin:" Hah? Valentine days only ah? Alot leh... hmm... i kinda like ..er..
well what you like ler?"
Adam Kuek: "What ler you, faster tell me ler."
Yvonne Chin: " Hmm..no..u tell me first ler..what is adrian's choice then?"
Adam Kuek: " Why do you need to know?" ( Getting increasingly frustrated )
Yvonne Chin: " Well.... because he is my bf? So i have the rights to know."
Adam Kuek: " Com'on, cut it, it's so simple..just think of one Valentines song."
Yvonne Chin: " NOWAY, you tell me what song Adrian likes first."
Adam Kuek: " f**k.. "
Yvonne Chin: "What? Really?? He like the song "F**k?"
Adam Kuek: ( Oh..my...girls... sigh~ )



* Anyway, My choice would be, " I know i'll never love this way again " - Dianne Warwick. ( i hope i am not wrong ).