Sunday, February 19, 2006

Flashback Saturday Part.1


I am writing this 2 days late as there had been something wrong with my connection lately. While trying hard to figure hard what had happened during my last 2 days in Sarawak, i ac
tually downloaded few songs from KODA KUMI for her Final Fantasy X2 part. If anyone of you who have the priviledge like ME to listen to songs during workhours please try this site: Koda Kumis Awesome 1000 Words
Koda Kumi - 1000 Words


* Final Ecstasy Fantasy at it's best. Lenne and Yuna performing 1000 words.

* Basically, i wasn't really into that song til i saw it when my brother played it on his PS2 yesterday evening. So, kinda got hooked on the song but not the game.




While relaxing to the melodic tunes of 1000 words and the sweet v
oice of Koda Kumi, i suddenly remembered what i actually did during Saturday, i actually went on a roadtrip to BRUNEI. Talking about how chill songs would do to your mind eh?...

Saturday ( 18th - February - 2006 )

The whole trip started late around 11.00 Am d
ue to unexplained reasons , but anyhow, i will try my best to explain no matter what. After fetching me from work , Benjamin and i actually went downtown to had his currency changed to Brunei Hard Cash. RM3500 = $1541 ( on 2.27 ). With so much cash hanging around his pants and pockets, it certainly made an honest and innocent person like to me to actually had 2nd thoughts on actually robbing him. Yet it didnt really happen because, i am just too nice.

On the way to Brunei, we fetched up 3 posers. A guy and 2 girls.



* Leslie Chong and his act "kawaii" gf from Tawau,Sabah.





While on the way to KB,Seria,Tutong,Gadong.....i saw..



* Yes, that's a Bayside Blue totally pimped up ride.









* Ben was
really concentrating on the road while i was happily taking pics of...myself.




The journey to Gadong wasn't as fast as expected so i decided to take few more pics:



* Another quick Pic of a BM along the road...basically.. its already.. 12.30 Pm and we still havent reach KB yet... This made me think whether it was Ben's Slow driving skills doing all the mess or its just the
long distance....hmmm...i was beginning

to feel that MAYBE it was ben's slow driving but heck..check this out,


* HE was doing a 120++ on a small pavement!!!! I was SO SO wrong!!!!





There was nothing to do, nothing to see, nothing to listen to ( due to the fact that Ben's car did not have a Cd player and the only 2 Cassette tapes he got was either The Beastie Boys or Golden Oldies in his car ).

* The evergreen Leslie Chong posing while his gf is sleeping.
Aw....how sweet.
* Right pic shows their fren "a girl" feeling the comfort of a Honda Accord.


Meanwhile, i was still busy clickin on the cam.....


* Missing someone far away as i look up the sky.....as i mumbled" a thousand words that i've never spoken to you, i'll fly out to you... i'll carry you home and back into my arms...suspended on silver wings............ " then out of a sudden, Ben Shouted out loud, " OI.... no feeling words please!! Help me hide ma cash!" as he dumped all his money onto me like it isnt worth anything.



* Brunei Dollars all dump on me.....BRUNEI DOLLARS DUMPED onto my crotch lap.... , as i figure out impossible ways to hide the cash.

1. I can't really fit all inside my wallet can i?
2. Maybe i should shove it inside my underwear? No no..it wouldn't feel nice.
3. It didnt took me long to figure out the best way is to..................

MAKE FULL USE OF YOUR LEVIS TROUSERS and NIKE SHOES!!! Makes me feel like ALI G at some point...even my shoes could feel the side effects of getting Cash stuck on it. PROOF:

See how my shoes shines.... sweeet.





Anyway....after entertaining myself f
or sometime.... slowly did i realize we had reached our destination... i am lazy to go further..but there goes the few pics i had took while viewing car rims around Gadong, Tutong and Lutong .
* The first shop we stopped for rims searching... I just had that feeling Bruneians don't really mind to have their stuffs taken with cams. Maybe its just like a feeling when you owns a BMW and people from nowhere just turn their heads and marvell at your car while taking pics at it non-stop... making you feel awesome and whilst making your egos huge... , i will post up a huge section of the rims pic for you rims-addicted ah bengs to have a look and also for those chrome-rims-crazed-ah-lians to marvell on the next session. Be sure to check it out on Flashback Saturday Part 2.








4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wooooo ~ I start to like you liaw.. *doink*

Anonymous said...

OH no! In case your gf reads it.. I mean no harm! *doink*

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! fucking big tits

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! » » »