Thursday, February 23, 2006

Daily Ramblings

FRIDAY! Yes, it's always my favourite day. I believe most people do look forward to fridays because, its basically nearing the end of the week and what more to say for those government servants? Malays get to leave work early at 11.30AM and come back to work at 2.00Pm, and sometimes i thought of becoming one........NOT! I love Morsjaya's Bak Cho Mee too much~
Just an update on Miri for those who are currently residing in Australia, New Zealand and Bangladesh.
SMK CHUNGHUA's Annual Concert is ON today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel so happy because, there are many girls to see there it shows that Post-Dr Fong SMK chunghua is still doing fine under the veryx2 unconvincing guidance of the new principal. At least they are still able to grind out the cash from the students regardless of how filthy rich they are and how less fortunate the poorer ones can get. I still remember Year 1996, that was way back when i was still wearing large glasses and i got my neck tie up like its gonna choke me to death, i actually went to my first school concert and i totally got so hyped up with the school anthem whenever it blast out the words UP UP CHUNGHUA! UP UP CHUNGHUA! my... that was so kewl back then, it was like between Nintendo Mario games and Yelling the School's Motto out loud, we rather choose yelling it with pride. It was an unforgetable moment for most, if not all. Compared to what we have now, the so-called modernised kids will actually boo at their own school's anthem which is really disappointing in some case. Not that it makes any reading pleasure...anyway,

I had the opportunity to interview one of the japanese schoolgirl wannabegirl ( name disclosed for personal reasons ) and this is what she thought of SMK Chunghua's concert:

Grandmaster K: Tell me, what do you think of this concert thing? Are you participating in it?
Kawaii girl: YESHHHHH! VO_0 ( she shows the notorious Peace Sign ).
Grandmaster K: So..what do you think of this concert stuff?
Kawaii girl: I ... i feel happieeeeeee much much Looooo! Very much people here. Love love! ( I didnt quite get what she meant by Love love, maybe it's because of the love she had for her school i assume... )
Grandmaster K: Oic, so you're very happy to have the opportunity to participate for your schools concert , is that what you are telling me?
Kawaii girl: NOss!!! Many Many pweeeety pweety guys here o! See... got one Zai Zai ( F4 ) there and another Vaness ( also F4 ) beside the telephone booth! Muaks!
( I turn my attention towards the way she's pointing and noticed the most ridiculous hairstlye EVER! .... those dyed haired , spiky and a very long mullet type of guys squatting by the staircase as another was smoking on low-graded cigarettes while sweet talking innocent girls ... and i just realized......... I SEE DEAD PEOPLE AH BENGS )
Grandmaster K: Wahliewwwwwwwwww~~~~~~ you mean those *chameleons?
Kawaii girl: huh? Ha mik kan mi yeuns? She Verlii pweeety neh~! I love Baby VOx o...Chio . MuakX!
Grandmaster K: No! I mean those ah-bengs you was drooling about just now. Kan Mi Yeun and
and Chameleons are different ok?

* BabyVox's Kan Mi Yeun "acting" innocent. Who knows what she had done with the directors of her music label.








* A certain komodo dragon-liked ah beng. No pun intended, but that's a fact. But without the scales and is less aggresive.






* Komodo dragons with dyed scales... just like your average ah beng who listens to technos.







Kawaii girl: Huh.... i dunno neh~ but i know i like pink hair style zais zais and vanesses~~ Hee hee *_*~ VO_o
Grandmaster k: aiight.. whatever that makes ya turn on k...

So i got bit irritated by the constant "Muakx" and "Victory Signs" the japanese-liked girl had been posing for the entire coversation...that i got my cousin, Adrian Tiong to smack her on the ass face, and said "Can ya.....feel the BANGism (bengism).?"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW ~ The girl very kawaiii neh! but "no brain"? Or i'm too old to understand her "brain"? :P anyway, is the singing competition @ Boulevard Shopping COmplex again? Well, I don understand why nowadays, schools like to hold such competition in shopping mall ! say liaw is SCHOOL singing competition.. shld jst hold it in school, wear school uniform.. why bother to wear so funky fashion sexy? *again, i'm too old isit?* haiiiiii

Anonymous said...

I hate chao ah lians. I hate the 1 - 10 poses, it annoys the crap out of me. Kawaii~ I Laf, Super Kawaii~ V-O_o

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read ambien and lexapro for sleep Export kitchens italy femal oral sex digital camera