Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Career pondering...

" Hows your updates on your clients? " , " It's time to moved out and find clients!!" , " I need everybody's teamwork so the company can moved forward, it's time to moved out!" , " What information had you gathered?" , "How many ladies had you mixed with lately?" . This are a few questions that will make your brain burst just like mount krakatoa if you keep facing it each 8 Hrs of your day. I am only 22, and i should not be stressing on this ....yet. I am just too young ( or some might disagree ). Luckily i am born with grey-hair free , smooth-faced family appearance, therefore, the amount of stress each day which had been accumulating for the past 10 months had made not much changes on me, physically...no, mentally...Not yet.

It's not til last week when i SUDDENLY got inspired by my friend Aaron Bong who currently is working for a diving centre back in KL. After a night out with him and his Ex Stco mates, i was transformed from a dull-boring person to a full-of-dreams kinda guy. Things which never had crossed my mind in the past such as becoming a CEO of a certain diving centre , becoming the next Korean Actor or even emulating Manchester United's Cristiano Ronaldo's stepovers had surfaced overnight. Such the question;" Wouldn't you wanna be like limpeh can enjoy life while working?" had made an immense impact on me. And so, i decided to make the first step ..which is to tell my gf that i would like to be a diver, and guess what...she answered: " As long as your here with me (in Australia), I am happy" , a very good answer i thought although it didnt relate much to what i was asking.


With the quotes "Wouldn't you wanna be like limpeh can enjoy life while working?" clearly sticking in my mind for the rest of the week, i proceed by doing some research on diving courses and also the opportunity it would bring forth. http://www.idc-pro-malaysia.com/ appeared in my browser the whole day when i was suppose to work, and guess what... i found my own sanctuary in this......

* Yes....... which would you choose?


Hmm... imagine that the diver is you... far from the stress in the office, the pile of unfinished enquiries.... the face of your directors everyday, would you wanna trade it all for this? I say.... YES!






* I've been wondering what kinda sea creatures to swim with lately...i even dreamt about it last night. One of my cousin said he would love to swim alongside the great white shark. He's still in Kindergarten.




It's where i wanna be, its what i am preparing to do, it's how dreams are made true....... The underworld , oops i didnt meant Imperial Mall's lingerie shop.. i meant Underwater World.


And at the of the day, i wont still be facing the four corners of the office, nor will i hear unwanted calls from suppliers or customers asking on " Oi sekia, wa eh mikia ho liaw bo?" which means " Oi kid, have you done my things yet." Cause the only thing i wish for now...is to listen to the sound of the waves splashing against the rocks, and to *click with my underwater sea friends...

The Only place i would want to be at the end of the day.... viewing the skies and the sea with you..................



* The "YOU" refers to someone i had been missing all these while.