Wednesday, December 20, 2006

23 Birthday Shortbreads...

















It's OFFICIAL as of 21-12-2006, i'm 23 years old. How another year passes so quickly. It certainly had been quite a year for me but i'll just discuss that more on another article. So, i received an early msg from a girl ( sheilatyz.blogspot.com ) asking me to collect the promised shortbreads made exclusively by her.

















I had to require ben's help to drive me all the way down to collect her hand-made shortbreads as my car is still in the workshop for some paintjob and it wouldn't be out after Xmas. Long story short, i went to Sheila's place personally to try THE BEST SHORTBREADS in town or so she claimed. I was given a small pink box with teddy bear cartoons as sort of beautifying the whole presentation.

















The lid of the box was lifted up to unveil the golden looking shortbreads in all it's glory. Shortbreads are actually made of stiff dough that retains its shape well during cooking which turned out to be biscuits after baking and normally it's patterned to ones taste.

















Sheila certainly did not disappoint me with her biscuit making skills. She might turn out to be a pro next time i hope so i can freeload of her from time to time.

















I had a slice of it and it amazes me how buttery and sweet the taste were. It even has this firm and crumbly texture to it. She certainly had done a great job and i am proud of her. LOL. Just in case you all are wondering how the next pro shortbread maker looks like, i leave you all here with her pic. ( without her consent of cause )






















camwhoring at it's best. no offense.

No comments: