Thursday, December 21, 2006

My birthday dinner at Taman Selera , Stall 7

















I invited my friends along for my birthday dinner and they had these. I know a few.... missed out on the food as they COULDN'T come. But i ain't gonna say who. Anyway this is the sambal sotong. Very appetizing.

















A closer look on the sambal sotongs. It could have been better if it's spicier. The food served are from Stall 7 , Taman Selera.

















"Money Vege" is what most people would refer this dish as. One of my favourite.

















Chicken Wings... 10 pieces of it so Ben won't steal it from me.

















This is the...er.... for a second, i forgot what it is called.

















Could someone be kind enough to tell me what it is? Here's a hint, it comes from the sea, and it looks like a bean sprout but it taste like squid.

















The clamssssssssssssssss! Every guy's favourite. NO PUN. Actually i did ordered an ASAM FISH HEAD but i was too hungry that i forgot to take a picture of it. Some other time then. By the way this is a short post as i can't stand looking at the pics while writing without having my lunch.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who was the one "SMOKER" on your 1st slide ? it is belong to Pat ?

Anonymous said...

You know - this blog may be someplace I may have to stick around a bit, like your insight

adamkuek said...

i really dunno who that smoker was. it wasn't mine. lol