Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Lunch treat by Joey @ Double Star

















This is Joey ( princessjoeyhiltonnews.blogspot.com ). Her workplace is just a stone's throw away from my office and since she fancy me, she decided to treat me for lunch on my birthday. No, seriously it was just because it's my big day and those who know me have to treat me for something. So we decided to drop by Double Star during lunchtime.

















This is Double Star which is an air conditioned eating establishment or restaurant , anyhow you would like to call it. I arrived earlier with Patrick and Ben to accompany me just in case i got loss in Pelita Commercial Centre. You know how dangerous it can get for a young handsome cool guy to be left stranded in places like this.

















The interior of Double Star looks impressive enough and it spots few adequate dining spaces for patrons. It's clean and cooling , something which i had expected along just by looking at the outward appearance of this eating establishment.

















It even has flat screen hanging against the wall as a recourse for those moments when you get bored talking to your obviously unattractive partners.

















This is ben looking all confused. I didn't took a pic of Patrick as he looked real old today.

















I didn't try to take advantage of Joey's willingness to pay for my meal by ordering expensive meals so i opted for the much cheaper Lemon Chicken Rice. It cost RM5.50 and it comes with a PATIN soup.

















An upclose shot of the Lemon Chicken Rice. The meat tasted too raw to my liking and it didn't really exude out some real lemon essence. I enjoyed the companionship though. Thanks joey for the free lunch.

* Double Star belongs to one of my football mate, so i can't write anything bad about it.

2 comments:

BaBy JeE said...

Adam, do u mind telling me where this Double star is? if it's in miri, I would like to know...

adamkuek said...

greetings baby g. its located at pelita commercial centre. beside rex box.