Tuesday, July 25, 2006

No SalesDOG Please...




















I was walking to my office one morning after parking my car a few blocks away from my usual parking spot as the kids around my office were a pain in the neck. They would do things which normal innocent cute looking , fun loving kids would not do. Alright, as i was walking pass few shoplots, something caught my eye.















It turns out to be some sort of notice which is hung against the gate. Further inspection of that particular notice really crack my belly to the max.

It reads: "SILA PASTIKAN PAGAR INI SENTIASA DITUTUP BAGI MENGLAK ANGING DARI MASUK"

Just in case you few who flunk your Bahasa Malaysia during the last SPM, i am gonna translate it for you.

" Please ensure that the gate is closed at all times to prevent dogs from entering ".

Now, it seems that some particular office rather prefered salesmen instead of salesdogs... LOL.



* Note: Dogs do climb stairs.

No comments: