Monday, July 17, 2006

Blueberry Cake @ Blueberry Cake Shop















Bluberry Cake Shop
is another bakery situated alongside Boulevard's highway. Anyone of you will easily spot its whereabouts whenever you drive through there. I was distracted attracted by it's purple signage ( because i like purple colours ), therefore i went to check it out.

The interiors were just like any normal bakery shops would be. Nothing spectacular though. I didnt wasted much time inside.















I of cause, got myself a cup of Blueberry Pie. It retails for Rm1.50 and one could wonder what is that square-shaped thingy on top of the pie. That's some unnessary deco right there.















Unfortunately, i accidentaly dropped the pie as i was turning my attention towards some hot chicks crossing the road old lady who needs help on crossing the road, and thus, this is how my Blueberry Pie ended up.















I really love the taste of that blueberry jam , the amount of it is just right. Another thing i really like about Blueberry Cake Shop's pie is their pies are oven fresh every single day. Waste your time not... try it now.