Wednesday, July 26, 2006

An envelope from someone..















Yesterday morning i found a fully wrapped up A4 size envelope lying suspiciously on top of my keyboard. I didn't know where or how did it appeared as no one was around. Initially i thought it was a prank by some of me mates or maybe something even worse because it's the ghost festival this month ya... so... anyway touchwood, nothing happened.















I hesitated for quite some time before opening the envelope as it was clearly that obvious it was for me. So, i whipped out my scissor and cut through the top part of the envelope with ease. I was surprised by the packaging of the items inside the envelope as it reveals another piece of envelope. This is probably some serious P & C ( Private & Confidential ) stuff ye.















This person who send me this envelope must have had been working in some parcel delivery company or some love gift shop as there happens to be another piece of paper wrapped up on it.
I decided that this was going nowhere as i started to ripped off the papers, clearly frustrated. I don't like long winding stuff to be honest.















Nothing beats a messy workplace, it just shows how much hardworking you are to your boss.















Oh.... so it was few compilations of chinese + korean songs for my listening pleasure eh? How thoughtful of you who send me this. I didn't know i had secret admirers fans too...


* Note: The next time anyone send me gifts, a nice plastic bag will do. I am not good in tearing open envelopes.

1 comment:

adolkuek said...

Must be some guy who gave you that. Arcghaha