Friday, July 14, 2006

Black Pepper Chicken Frankie @ Roman Bakery















I always had trouble finding places to fill my stomach early every morning. There's this bakery which caught my eye few days back. It's called Roman Bakery. Roman Bakery is situated beside Pei Min Secondary School, thus "the reason" i was there. *Noticed the many La La Zai's of Pei Min Secondary school beside it.















Pardon the quality of the pic , as i took it with night shots. Anyways, for those who still do not know it's whereabouts, it's just another block off New Yakin Cafe. There's tables placed at Roman Bakery for you to relax and have a cup of ice bubble tea.















I got myself a piece of Black Pepper Chicken Frankie for RM 1.50. Can't be exact about the price though because most female cashiers give me discounts. So... you know.















Roman's Black Pepper Chicken Frankie aka Hotdog comes with a 6" chicken sausage which is slathered with black pepper gravy and few slices of veges ( lettuces i presume ) to make it more appealing.















It wasn't bad the experience. The buns are fresh and the sausage is too. I apologize for the way i took this pic though. Want Roman's Adam's Black Pepper Hotdog? ;P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! »