Monday, July 24, 2006

My Hair Cut..... :(















This is how i looked prior to my latest hair cut. It was on 22th of July that i decided to have my haircut again. I was tired of certain "guys" thinking i was a girl. crap......















My cousin Adrian Tiong decided to tag along with me and another 2 friends of mine. It was a rather boring weekend apart from the Mitsubishi Event going on.















This is the ridiculous sideburns which irritates me each day whilst working in the office. I aint Jay Chou, so its a must to have it all chopped off!!!!















Surprisingly , i didnt went to any fancy or grandeous hair salon. I just like to have my hair cut done ASAP and this particular hair salon had been serving me ever since primary 6. It operates at the 1st floor and my friends thought that it rather looked more like a brothel.















A simple signage hung on the ceiling as you climb up the stairs. Really it does look eerie just by looking at the staircase alone. FYI, it's called BEST Unisex Hair Salon. Situated at Morsjaya Commercial Centre, Airport Road.















I didnt bother taking pics of it's premises as it was just a mere classroom's length. The owner was the only person there and of cause, the only person to be responsible for how i end up.....















............. like this!!! Sigh~~~

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG...!!! em.. I don think that's the Best haircut then... :P

Anonymous said...

i don like the haircut!!OMFG..y do u have to care wat ppl say bout ur previous haircut??haih..

adamkuek said...

it will grow..it will grow.. LOL. darn.. pls lend me ur caps

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... » »

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read » » »

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! »