Thursday, October 18, 2007

Searching for...

I'm currently looking for that young lady who often eats with her parents at New Yakin early in the morning. For all i know, she's the only girl who wakes up earlier than me every single day. The only pretty girl.

She always has her uniform on and with a red tie. I have a feeling she's from SMK Pei Min . I hope she's from there because i never dated girls from that school. Oh wait, i did. Nevermind.

I know her dad drives a pickup and i can't be telling the registeration's number out because everybody would know by then. I wanted to puncture the tyres so i could stopped and helped and give her my name card. But i think i would mess up my shirt and also my card.

I even saw her in the park near saberkas cycling before. I wanted to go up and tell her how beautiful she look while she was pushing her bicycle all the way up the hill and fell. I laughed at her and she blushed. I should had helped her up and tell her to be careful whenever she sees someone she likes..

I think that's the reason why she wanted to avoid me at times. Please don't.... i don't eat, i bite.

I never spoke to her because she seems so protected by her family. I always look at her as if she's the next big thing yet she look so small and when i look beside her, her dad turns into a vulture. Waiting to eat on my scraps should i go near her.

I feel that she's the one. Maybe not now, but tommorow... or the day after.

I feel that she has many admirers, and i am the worthy one out of them. Ha Ha ha. Serious.

I think that a girl like her would certainly have a boy friend. But that would mean that their parents are OPEN enough to let her be in a relationship, which is not a good thing.

I feel that this is the first time i felt this way and i shouldn't be feeling that because i am who i am but i just can't go up and say " hi, you biatch, you stole my heart and never gave it back ". But i don't think that phrase would work.

I think that getting near her mum first would neither work as well because her dad might think that i'm trying to hit on her mum and get jealous. Jealousy is indeed a powerful emotion.

I thought of looking her up on friendster, but i can't seem to do so. It's either she does not play friendster, or she don't understand english. Another thing is that my house connection does not work at all for the moment.

I think that if she doesn't understand english at all, it would be really hard for us. EXTREMELY as i am english educated and i know no shit about korean because she looks like one. Whoops.

I feel that if i am able to obtain her handphone number, she would be hooked. Problem is , i don't even know whether she has one or not.

I can sense something whenever she turns away from me when i look at her. She must be thinking of the same thing which i am thinking now.... lol

I think that this is probably the first and last time i would feel this way. I could not do anything besides adoring her smile and her innocence from afar. I am not worthwhile, i am just worthless.


For those who know her. Tips: 350.

If you can find her, you are a genius. If you can't, i can't blame you. CALL ME WHEN YOU SEE HER.

No comments: