Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Love gifts from Yvonne Chin

















Debra and Yvonne Chin on their latest time out with the pro dating guru, obviously me. Sorry, i don't have their numbers and if i somehow do, you can't have it. I've gone through too much problems with guy friends who asked for girl's numbers from me. I even had one guy calling me the other night begging me to help him out because apparently one of the girl's who is also my friend whom he texted actually went to the police and had his number reported. The cops called my friend up and told him that they received a complain that my friend was sending illicit messages to the girl. Asked on whether it's true, my guy friend denied. You decide.

















Here's Yvonne and Adrian ( my cousin ). I just wonder why everytime i take a pic of him, he would be doing the constipating-looked...hmmm. Anyways, Yvonne Chin got back from Australia and got me few items which thought that it suited me PERFECTLY WELL. I thought otherwise.

















I was given a pen and a small glass. How thoughtful. I had given her more, my cousin. By the way, i don't know whether they are still together but that's not what this article is about now. Sorry for digressing.

















The pen which features a boxing kangaroo even has it's ears ripped or chewed off. Remember Mike Tyson vs Evander Holyfield? Well, can't say much about this pen here as it's just a pen only with 2 boxing arms.

















The next item would be the tiny glass which has the words " MIND BOGGLING BOOBS " on it and it even shows pictures of ladies with their different types of boobs. This particular ones is call the " Has Beens " . Not that i know what it means. :P


















Next, it shows two ladies with boobs with different sizes. The blonde bombshell got the title " Blockbusters " whereas the other brunette lady earns the title " Pears " . I seriously think this is a joke from them. Do i even look like one horny bastard who keeps staring at girl's boobs from time to time? Or do i look like i DO NOT KNOW how to differentiate? I have good analytical skills for goodness sake and i seriously don't need this. This is way too much.

















" Sweet Potatoes " ?? This little gift actually has given me wonderful knowledge and insights on fruits and vegetables that could actually represent or treated as a sort of comparison among boob sizes. On another note, female readers please treat this article of mine and use it as guide to determine what kinda vege or fruit you belong to.

No comments: