Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Ah Xiang's Stall @ New Yakin

















Everybody knows this place. It's located at New Yakin Food Centre and it's where most hasher peeps come here to have Ah Xiang's delicious fried kueh tiaws. I went there few days ago with few of my friends. I don't have too much friends as of late due to my commitment with work. LOL.

















So i got myself a plate of their wonderful presented dish. Ah Xiang's fried noodles tasted great with tomato essence in it. Sometimes i opt for their fried mee hoon which tasted equally good too. No, i don't have any shares there so don't worry about me promoting wrong stuff.

















The best is to have it with their personally hand-made belacan paste. To be frank, their belacan has gone down drastically in terms of taste and quality possibly due to the effects of the dancing class opposite his stall. Those techno beats certainly messes up people's mind.

















Just another of those close up for you guys who are studying overseas. Don't you miss em?

No comments: