Monday, October 15, 2007

Mitsu Shabu Shabu Restaurant

















Greetings earthlings, i am back. I know i know you miss my posts and i even dreamt about you peeps constantly checking out my post daily and went back disappointed by my lack of updates. Here's one for this month.

















I was invited by my pal Michelle Ting few........ weeks back to try out this newly establish restaurant dubbed the Mitsu Shabu Shabu restaurant as it was located just right beneath the place where she do all the sweaty, hot and energetic dancing stuffs and with all those girls upstairs dancing to some techno stuffs every 6PM. I don't really love japanese food to be honest with you but it has nothing to do with this because it serves taiwanese food. Do not get confused by the name though.

















The picture says it all. Girls who spend time with Adam regardless of dining out, cruising around town, playing puzzles or even hide and seek are ALWAYS ENJOYABLE and ALWAYS a day to remember. By the way, the interior of Mitsu Shabu Shabu looks exactly like how a ...er ... new restaurant should look like.

















The menu features a kinda big size guy giving us the thumbs up. What's that suppose to mean? Nowadays i don't see kids doing this to me, normally they give me the middle royale salute. Talking about following new trends. huh.

















Mitsu Shabu Shabu does offer patrons to dine in steamboat style but i didnt want to spend money on dipping raw food all day long so i got the.. [ i forgot ] spaghetti-lookalike dish. It tasted exactly like what the waitress told me " SPECIAL " . To be honest it tasted weird. I guess the chef back there was relieving himself few minutes earlier.
















A close up on the rather weird tasting dish. I encourage everyone to try it out. Not that it tasted good but everyone gotta try things which taste weird. This takes me to a time where i was contemplating to eat the dog food which my dogs left behind. Cough.. curiosity curiosity.

















Michelle got herself a large bowl of some tom yam-like noodle dish. She forced me to try it. I didn't. It wouldn't had look good because the other girls dancing above might walk passed and should they caught me in such a manner, they would be really disappointed. I'm sorry Michelle. LOL

















I actually did ordered a plate of beef noodle earlier and it was really good. I highly recommend their beef noodle as it's appetizing and fulfilling too. Before i forget, it's located just beside New Yakin Food Centre.

No comments: