Thursday, October 18, 2007

Caught by plain cloth detectives

I am glad and proud to announce that i had been stopped by a group of plain cloth detectives yesterday evening while on the way for football training.

Nothing to worry about, it was just a routine check on suspected criminals.

Suspected criminals? I don't have any case going on and as far as i know, the only few cases that involves me are mostly taking ladies heart on loan. Alright, i do not want to sound like an ass but that's how i am most of the time. I know that you readers don't like it but you didnt have to report me to the cops right?

So, me and my dad was cruising down the highway at a meager speed of 40KM/H whilst listening to some redone version of some song entitled Goodbye My Love. In the midst of feeling the tunes and being emotionally and spiritually involved in the song, i saw a red coloured van with bunch of guys staring at me pointing with their cock-stern faces.

I was surprised.

Not that i had ever came across someone so daring trying to pull me of the road. I thought to myself, which jerk dares to insult my singing skills huh?

So, being the overly ( *notice how i use the word OVERLY? ) nice and designated driver that i am, i turn on the signals and proceed to have my vehicle parked at the side of the road for some interrogation or some little pep talk which awaits me.

The moment the guys ascended off their little joy ride, i straightaway knew they were detectives. It's easy to notice if a guy's a detective or not just by the way they dress. They will always have this little pouch or bag on. They would try every single ways to look like they are bad guys when they fail miserably in it.

So we did a few handshakes and my... their palms are so strong ..and hard... and tough and the thoughts of holding their hands makes me wet. Alright, i think i have gone too far.

We introduce ourselves and i got to know that they were not very pleased with my cars tints. They thought it's too dark. I agree with them it certainly is. lol.

It cracked them up. But theres one who aint amuse seeing his lower ranking officers being overly friendly towards me. Who doesn't? He took me by the side, ordered me to stripped of my tints right away.

I refused.

I told him that theres no way i would do it beside the highway. It's me ok? Stripping my dignity hurts me more than stripping my car tints beside the highway you idiots.

They aren't too smart after all compared to my fellow traffic policemen who rather spare the hassle and just settle a little of this incentive scheme which i NORMALLY refer to.

Sometimes we need to stand up for ourselves and in this case, i did myself justice. Theres no way, this buffed up fellow could intimidate me into doing something so embarrassing.

I argued that if they were in my shoes, will they do what's asked? Unbelievably they paused and thought about it and gave me the dumb look saying no?

In the end, they let me go with a warning, but i did stripped of my car tints the time i went back just to pleased my dad.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Removing the tinted layers was an easy job.