Friday, February 02, 2007

Tanjung Lobang Beach

















This is the Tanjung Beach which i went to few months back. I'll just post up the pics which i took. Nothing much to write about lately.... I don't feel inspired anymore.

















I saw a loner, so i decided to took a picture of him.

















The stones are as big as my *ehem*

















So are the tree trunks. LOL.

















This is the jetty out to the sea where most couple did what's romantic for each other. I on the other hand, went there to pee in the sea.

















Boring....

















The view from the jetty.

















The canopy aka shed.
















This is the partially obstructed view of J.W Marriott resort.

















This is my lamp post in the middle of the sea. I had named it the Adam's 1999 Post.

















I don't know why , but i really like this pic.

















I even saw a guy fishing for mermaids. If you are looking for sweet chicks, here's not the place. Hop straight down to JW Marriots pool, there's plenty there.

















The fishing accessories. I felt like stealing all of it back, but somehow the thoughts of getting caught terrifies me.

















My slip ons.

















The rusty nail. This word sounds rather pleasing to my ear, maybe i could even a bar with the name The rusty nail... sweet.

















They say that if you look longer at the clouds , you will see faces of sweet chicks kissing me.

















I don't know if it's true but i had sweet chicks kissing me all the time in real life. period.

















My slip ons again. See how dull it can get when you are alone at the beach?

















There's a kid who is looking for the gold ring which i threw 8 years ago. I told him he can have it when he finds it. The truth is i didn't actually threw it there, i got it back and it's in my cupboard now. I am wondering whether the lil guy is still looking for it.

















Anyways, this pillar here kinda reminds me of my friend's face. Seriously, it's that rough.

















It's getting late so i went back home, leaving all the s.h.i.t behind me for the past few weeks.

















This pic here would definitely go straight down to Visit Miri 2007 brochure.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Son, all you needs is God grace and Holy Spirit to inspires you !

adamkuek said...

LOL. I can't be writing anything sensitive if u r constantly taking every little things into account. lol

Anonymous said...

Haha. Funny blog. My sister says you think the world revolves around you. REALITY CHECK, THE WORLD REVOLVES AROUND HER... And so she says. You freaking retard ! (She said that too)

adamkuek said...

sherlene: i tot the world revolves around u? why her?