Friday, February 23, 2007

Boring 3 weeks.

I am on a week long holiday . Updated post would be up right after the 26th of February.

So, i didnt get to celebrate valentines like how my cousin, Adrian did. Oh wait... did i? I just couldn't remember.

For all that i know, i did helped celebrate Jane's 18th birthday for her with a bunch of my mates including my cousin Ah Bee & his really amazing friends. Yes, there were Fireworks..
































Last minute Coffee Bean cakes.....
































and ..18 candles and another 18 of it which were all lighted up on the balcony of the oil museum up at Canada Hill. Who wouldn't be impressed with that?

To top it off, all of them sang birthday songs to her twice. Funny indeed. For my birthday, i would like to have it done in the middle of the sea. So.. i am hinting.

Back to valentines day, which was on the 14th. Where everyone would prepare to go for dinner with their love ones, i on the other hand decided to stay in my cousin's cybercafe and sleep on that very couch til 11 at night before going back. Did i mentioned that i had lunch with Jane at Nikko's?

Ok, enough of her, i did received tons of messages from the opposite gender asking me where would i be going for valentines dinner. Darn this ladies, knowing that they themselves had a date, they even had the sheer audacity to ask their respective partners to bring them to places where i would be dining at. No, serious!

I will just skip to the part where how i celebrated Chinese New Year. I went to friends house and when i say friends , friends = GIRLS ONLY!

You peeps out there who find it hard looking for a girl's name in your contacts should just hang out with me but i will not guarantee the girls would be attending to your....... needs. So stop flaming me bunch of jealous wuss. Oh wait, hanging out with me is a bad idea, its a certain that it will lower your self esteem. Anyways, i should stop writing else there's more biblical verses or holy scriptures popping up my comment boxes. Not that i mind, it just that my dad reads my blog.

HO HO HO.

PS: Pictures of my visit to friends house would be posted up soon . I promise ( girls only )

















For the record this pig wild boar here is waiting for someone come next december.

No comments: