Monday, February 05, 2007

My Shoes...

















This is an infant bootie that Jane got me recently. I don't know what's wrong with her as this shows she's going through a phase where she is feeling or have the tendency to have this lil feelings for children. It would look really weird to be receiving such gifts from a girl who *cough* fancies *cough* me but anyway, it looks rather cute.

















I have other ideas on what to do with it but instead of spending the whole 4 hours shoving it into my pet's paws, i finally came to the conclusion that it would be much more easier to treat it as a decorative "thing" in my car. People ( especially HOT girls ) would be rather disappointed to see that on my dashboard cause they might think i am married or something which is not true.. but anyway, thanks for the infant-sized shoes jane.

















Now this is a pair of Nike Talaria football shoes which i purchased recently from Lea Sport Centre and it cost RM 429.00. I really love the whole design and although it weights heavier than the other Puma shoes which i'm currently wearing, it's really comfy.

















I can do more stepovers, dazzling dribbling skills and more powerful acceleration with this on the football field. With that kinda price, it's worth every single cent.

No comments: