Monday, January 29, 2007

Random Post

I apologize first for the lack of updates as i just didnt had the time to write about what i eat, what i came across. Actually i am so busy for that whole month that i didn't even had the time to sit down and watch some good quality movies like SAW 3 or Autumn In My Heart. Heck, i am even blogging from LABUAN RIGHT NOW!

So, i'll just be brief on what had happened for the whole month.

AS you can see, i had been torturing you all for the past few weeks with Jane's holding-hp face. I even received mails from some readers of mine to start updating or i'll lose my frequent readers.

Ever since i broke up with my gf, i had been bombarded with phone calls, smses, mails, love letter, love gifts from guys girls. There's alot and when i say ALOT, i aint saying it loosely.

There's the BODYSHOP perfume which was given by a girl near my office and it comes with a ball point pen too. I didn't really fancy the girl so i gave what i didn't want to my boss. YES, he is using the perfume to freshen up his 4wd pick up now.

I am keeping the pen for my own use because my colleagues had been accusing me of stealing their stationeries. So, i think it's something worth keeping.

Not only that, i also received a much belated birthday gift from my ex gf. A yellow coloured - Ah Beng shirt and a Nike black cap to top it off. First, i didn't really feel the connection with the shirt itself as i don't really like yellow. But then, my mum did say it looks rather special compared to the dull boring ones in my closet so i decided to go all out during cny with my new shirt and new ah beng hairstyle and try to attract girls cause as far as i know, ah bengs are good in attracting girls.

The nike cap is a real plus for me, not because i wear it but it could be placed on my Apexi Afc Neo just to hide in from the public's view. You know thefts happened anytime anywhere.

So, Jane got me something from KL but i didn't know what it is as she is coming back today.

Before i forget, i got myself a pair of Nike Talaria football boots.

What next?

Basically, you can see i am a pretty busy person base on how i write my article... i just don't feel inspired at all...

I am looking around this cybercafe and all i can see is INDIANS playing RAN online. That's scary. Indians who read and understand chinese characters better than me are SCARY!!!!!!!

I really have to go now. My flight is waiting for me and so are the girls back in Miri.

No comments: