Monday, March 19, 2007

Anna Choo's wedding

















18th March would be a day to remember for 2 love birds. It's my close friend's wedding and i was invited at the very very very last minute to be their driver, which i later termed as chaffeur. Both of them should feel honoured for i don't become any person's driver for no apparent reason.

















And before i proceed with my story telling, i would like to introduce a little bit about the two persons above. The guy is called AhThim and the girl is my close close friend, Anna Choo. Remember their faces, scandals do happen after 5 years. Anna Choo used to have a crush on me back in secondary school but those were the times. Let's not go there shall we? She would probably be reading this right after she come back from her honeymoon.

















So, this is the car that i fetched the couples with that very sunday. I don't know if it's me or the car, but i have a feeling that i'm not quite used to driving a vehicle which has no tints at all , as the current car which i'm driving is probably around 150% dark and it's proven by JPJ that it's actually illegal but somehow i would like to find ways to legalized it. So, that was an out of tangent post. Shall we just continue on..

















To kick start the whole camwhoring session that day, i had a pic taken with the bride and bridegroom. Just for your info, the lady standing beside me is Michelle Ting. She has beautiful sisters and somehow she never introduce them to me. But it's ok .

















The bride's family. The guy on the left with a red shirt used to be my dad's colleague. I was teased the whole day by the bride that the bridegroom should have been me instead but hey, most girls tell me that when they get married.

















Well, there were like around 70 shots taken but somehow i chosed the few good ones out as the other pics were filled with people i barely know that wants to have their faces up on my blog. Oh, can you guess who is the tallest in this picture? Just trying a few decent Q & A shots for ya ppl out there. It's okay if you don't wanna answer.

















Man, the reason i chosed this pic is not because it is sweet or what. Well, it actually would be if both of them are kissing somewhere at the beach but not in front of their parents, sister in laws guests and of cause me.

















Girls just love smiling at me and that's a fact.

















Ah Thim who hails from Selangor mixing with the stud from East M. He reminds me of a certain someone by the name of Mr. Chua Yih Seng. I apologize to those who do not know who Mr Yih Seng is but this post is actually dedicated to Anna Choo, so just bear with it.

















Right after the whole wedding ceremony ended, the wedding dinner continued. As it was held in Mega Hotel's ballroom, i had no trouble finding china girls the ballroom's whereabouts.

















This is Eric Jong who is famous for his "Waiting for you" cameo appearance at many wedding banquets and funeral services.

















My table are filled with people whom i hardly talk to or had not been in contact for ages. I wonder how did the... organisers plan their stuff and they even dared to admit it's all planned. That's Roger Pui with his current squeeze.

















Many people attended and the amusing part was there weren't many hot chicks around. Coming to think about it, it's not amusing at all. Depressing should be the right word.

















Ah Thim is a lucky man.

















For if he does anything wrong, the few people up there would be the first to [insertpreferedcaptionhere] his loins. This is just a joke from me ok. ( Look for Castrate in www.wikipedia.com )

















The night ended with groups of overage girls singing to some cheesy tune dedicated to Anna and her hubby. Many left early and i wonder why. It seems to me that their bold attempts to woo the crowd did not go well. LOL. Before i end this article , there's a vid of both Anna & Miao Ling impersonating Shunza & Ah Mei. I hope i got her name right this time.




Topping the nite off would be the photo session with a few of our close friend at their hotel suite which i would be posting up in a later post.

2 comments:

waynne ning said...

so when is your turn?

adamkuek said...

with u? i dunno.. u tell me.