Sunday, March 11, 2007

Ah Hua's birthday @ Passion Corner

















This is the quietest hang out place i've ever come across in Miri. It's called The Passion Corner. Located behind Miri's old Standard Chartered, it has since become one of my ex classmates favourite spot.

















The place looks rather relaxing and serene. Maybe it's due to the theme of the cafe as they opted for japanese-liked interiors. Tatami mats are chosen as another way of decorating the whole interior. The walls are plastered with wallpapers of trees that add to the calm but warm ambience.

















It is soothing and i had the tendency to dozed off at such places. Not a good idea for a girl to date me out at places such as this.

















Passion Corner actually boasts another floor which patrons could easily climb up the stairs at the back of the corner and choosed to dine in a japanese - way. Not that i am very familiar with such dining practices, it looks japanese to me though. Some might argue it's taiwanese but it's not my main concern.

















The reason i was there this time around was because, my ex schoolmate is celebrating her birthday there. I am gonna tell you a secret....

















i normally go to young, kawaii , innocent, act cute girl's birthday par-tays, but this time around , it's different.

















This is Ah Hua. That's who she is and she just turned 24 . LOL. I shouldn't laugh because she's my friend's friend. She looks so happy in the picture. I really have to remind her not to be that happy cause she's turning 24.

















This is the cake. I didnt even tasted it because i just had my dinner earlier on.

















This is me doing what i do best. See me holding a plastic knife?

















That's me acting as if i am holding her hands while she is cutting the cake. I wouldn't date certain girls who are older than me. I am scared they might fall for me and i don't want that to happen.

















..and there's the group pic. Actually they did ordered steamboat and some other dish to eat but then i didn't took any pictures of it as i was lazy. ( From Left: Ah Hua, Hazel, Ben, Patrick, Tauke nio, Me ) I would cover Passion Corner's dishes the next time i am around i promise. I tried it once and it was different but good.






















This is me being surrounded by girls as usual. The only thing was they are ALL OLDER than me. I find it awkward but at the same time, funny whenever i dine out with girls around my age. They would tend to tell you about kids, family, house, loans, relationships and all those pictures of their baby which is something i don't experience with the younger girls. I've always come across this sentence; " I am old already, it's probably my last time hanging out with u adam, so let's take a picture together ( which ended up with 20 plus pics )" .

... but they are fun.

No comments: