Sunday, March 11, 2007

Prawn omelette rice @ Double Star

















I went to Double Star yesterday with my family for one of my favourite dish.

















This is the Prawn omelette rice which has become my favourite dish ever since i discovered with when i dined in with Miss Kelly Voon during our date on Chinese New Year.

















An upclose of how it really looks like. Double Star's prawn omelette rice comes with folded eggs mixed with prawns and herbs which are placed on top of a pile of hot steaming rice beneath it. I really love how it taste once the eggs melts in your mouth as you slowly gulp it down. Just imagining this keeps me salivating.

















The prawns are fresh & juicy and the dish is tittillating. I'll be there every weekend for it's Prawn omelette rice as i'm already addicted to it. By the way, you can have it for RM 6.80 per bowl.

No comments: