Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Words of wisdom from someone

Yesterday my football coach told me something really sensible, and i shit you not that it's probably the first time he had gone all emo with us. He shown us the softer side of the usual rough rugged style of his.

He told us about his personal stories in dealing with breakups , girls, marriage and i really did take in what's worth listening and discard what's not.


There's a part where he mentioned about dealing with break ups which really did caught my attention as i'm a victim myself. I can't go any further about my personal life before meeting my latest ex as it would lead to more saucy stories but well, back to what i'm supposed to say.

He told us to "JUST FORGET" about it.

Well, it does really look simple just by talking while sipping some lemonade on a reclining chair.

I know many or most would even ask "HOW IS IT POSSIBLE TO FORGET" considering the amount of effort one had invested in a relationship. The TRUST, expectations, the bond... are all gone in an instance. It's so surreal how whole this event unfolded.

But anyway, he continued further by asking us back "IS IT WORTH TO FEEL SAD" for someone who does not love you anymore? "WHY DON'T U CHANNEL THAT SADNESS IN YOU" to her by letting her go so she would seek happiness he went further. Doesn't that make you feel happy too if you really do care for her so much.

So i sat there and think " Yeah... it's true. Why sould i be disappointed with this? " It won't have that great impact on my life than having to drink 2 jugs of beer daily right? I mean seriously.. What he said was true and somehow it came to my mind that by being depressed and discouraged , it would not improve matters at all. She's happy and you're not.

What's the point?

Of cause, most would be all disgruntled with it. I swear ( when i shouldn't ) that i have friends who are so affected by break ups that they tend to feel so discourage that they even thought of committing suicide. SERIOUS.....

What's the point?

Does it mean that by actually hurting yourselve, your ex would feel happy? NO! does it mean that by commiting suicide, your ex will get back to you happily? NO! She will think you're insecure and all needy.

To be honest, it's really hard when a girl changes her heart. That's the truth. This made me think "if somehow i get back with her, will i actually feel happiness the way we used to?" , NO CHANCE IN HELL!

The only thing is to Clean the dirt and get over it. I maybe harsh with my words, but hey, that's whole the strong survives. DOT!


SO, suddenly someone uttered a sentence " What goes around, comes around ".

I need not explain further on , on this.

No comments: